Thursday 3 August 2017

Memory Lane Challenge

I was nominated for this challenge by heatherfeather19 over at Anything is Possible. Here are the rules:

Congratulations! You've been nominated for a totally legit award. Get a gold star and stick it on your forehead like a boss.

2. Share FIVE of your favourite moments from your legacy/challenge so far.
3. Nominate 3-5 blogs to do the same.

After heatherfeather mentioned it, yeah it is weird that the rules start at 2...

So in order of least favourite (but still good) to most favourite moments...

1. Persis getting harassed by zombies


This picture has always been funny to me because of how non-threatening sims 3 zombies are. Persis has no reason to be scared here.


2. Paolo getting harassed by Xara


This really exemplified their relationship for me, and made me smile while writing it out. Xara made such a good slightly annoying older sister. 


3. XARA. IS SO. EXCITED. 



4. PAOLO. IS NOT. AMUSED. 



5. Karma is a cold bi Marko gets abducted by aliens


The timing of it was hands down the best moment in this entire legacy- Marko abandoning his children and then immediately being abducted afterwards. It's like the game knew. 


Now, for my nominations. There aren't too many blogs that I like that haven't already been nominated, but I'll put a few here; 




4 comments:

  1. Lol, that abduction was so timely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that bit with Marko getting abducted was hilarious XD

    Aah, you nominated Pleasant Oaks Asylum! I hope I can get on that during the holiday season :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great. It's what I play Sims 3 for XD

      I did! It's so well-written and I can't wait to see how Gloria gets out!

      Delete